Here's the detailed list:
Louisa County Supercell Tornado Reports:
- 2 miles South of Boswells Tavern: roof damage to the historic 18th century vacant house.
- Green Springs: trees down and roof damage
- 1 mile North of Five Lakes Subdivision: I-64 just East of Exit 205.
- 1 mile NNW of Browns Corner: George W. Watkins Elementary School
- 1 mile WSW of Poplar Grove: Tallysville area
- 1 mile North of Nance: roof damage to a home on Soldiers Rest Circle, with most of the shingles removed.
- New Kent Airport: at 7100 Lake Shore Drive, a gazebo was destroyed, along with numerous uprooted fruit trees.
- 2 miles WSW of Triangle: I-95 near the Quantico exit.
Stay with CBS6, we'll keep you ahead of the storm!
--Meteorologist Carrie Rose